Saturday, April 5, 2014

What School Libraries Mean to Me

April is School Library Month!  Back in January, I was asked if I would participate in an American Association of School Libraries campaign.  Would I be willing to share a quote on what school libraries mean to me?  "Of course!" I said.  I sent the quote and kind of forgot about it, to be honest.  Until I saw this tweeted today:

120

Do you have a special memory of a school library?  Check out the AASL's twitter feed or visit their School Library Month webpage to see what other authors have to say about their own libraries. It makes for pretty great reading, especially if you're a book nerd like me!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. I am a big advocate of all libraries, and try to promote them on my book blog, Facebook and Twitter.

    ReplyDelete