Saturday, July 4, 2015

Where I've Been: So Many Places, So Many Things!

Dear readers,

I have been away for so long, I don't know where to begin filling in the story!  I've fulfilled a life long dream:



I've traveled to London...




Venice...




...and Florence for a research trip!



And I've spent two weeks on a writing retreat in Southern Italy!






In short, it's been busy, busy, busy and wonderful.  But new things are up ahead:

Comic Con!  I'll be in San Diego next week for the greatest pop culture and comic book convention of all time.  Come see me at Tired Girl Press, Table O-12 in small press.  I'll also have a panel on Sunday for middle grade books!  Details to follow in another post.

Hope your summer is shaping up to be as adventurous as my Spring!









No comments:

Post a Comment